During a period of key expansion, an opportunity has opened up on the IFA Administrator team of a company based in Henley. In this IFA Administrator position, you will be supporting the successful Financial Planners of the business and learning from colleagues. You’ll have the latest technology to make your tasks/ workload go smoothly.
Salary: £28,000 – £34,000 depending on experience
What’s needed to be considered?
In order to be considered for this IFA Administrator opportunity, candidates need to have –
- Previous experience within an IFA Practice, banking or provider background
- Knowledge of Investments and Pensions products
- High level of analytical capability and good communication skills
- Desire to develop your career alongside a growing company
- Hybrid working after probation
- The client would offer full administrator training plus support, mentoring, exams, study days, required for progression to paraplanning/Financial adviser.
Apply today to be considered for this IFA Administrator opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career
IFA Administrator, private client administrator, financial planning support, adviser support, IFA admin, IFA support, financial services administrator, financial administrator, financial planning administrator, wealth administrator