Commercial Insurance Claims Handler
Up to £30,000 plus benefits
Our client is an awarding winning business and due to expansion are seeking an experienced Commercial Insurance Claims handler to assist the claims team in achieving their targets in line with company objectives.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• You will advise and update our clients on all relevant events and discussions during the claim ensuring complete customer happiness.
• You will regularly assess the status of claims with clients/insurers/recovery agents/solicitors and ensure that all parties are informed of progress or chased for updates as necessary.
• You will run claims efficiently and keep the system updated with all relevant information.
• You process all claim notifications, further advices and collections following our team’ procedures.
• You will need to be someone with super administrative skills who will be task focussed and want to develop and cultivate their career with us.
• Providing necessary reports to Account Executive’s on claims history and other information prior to renewal etc.
• Updates insurers, informing them of any additional information acquired during the claims process. Ensure that claims statistics and placing department or insurers on risk, are accurate and produced in accordance to SLAs.
• You will be managing and maintaining the claims diary on OpenGi system as well as other databases.
• Technical and commercial insurance knowledge
• Claims experience (motor, liabilities and property desirable)
• Confident telephone manner
• Excellent communication skills
• Organised and systematic approach to work
• Good attention to detail
• Self-starter and self-motivated in the working environment
• Knowledge and understanding of OpenGi management operating system
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Insurance Claims Handler, Commercial Insurance