Senior Loss Adjuster
Location: London and Surrounding Areas.
Are you an experienced Loss Adjuster who holds ACILA or FCILA? Do you come from a Commercial claims background?
Are you getting tired of writing hours of reports for insurers and looking for a more customer service-facing role?
Look no further.
After over 30 years in the insurance industry, their Chartered loss adjusters are the UK’s leading independent claims experts for businesses and homeowners. They provide policyholders with expert advice in preparing, negotiating, and settling their claims.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
– ACILA or FCILA qualifications
– Previous loss adjusting experience within the UK Insurance Market of over 15 years.
– Experience in handling Commercial Property Material Damage, complex Business Interruption and Domestic/HNW Claims.
– You will handle individual claims ensuring comprehensive service to each policyholder.
– Maintain precise and updated electronic/manual file records for each claims case.
– Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements set forth by the FSA or its equivalent body.
-Support sales staff in Loss Recovery and ATE marketing efforts.
– 26 days holiday + BH + 1 volunteering day to give back to communities.
– Discretionary Bonus Scheme
– Pension scheme
– Recognition for talents across the business
– Potential for personal and professional development
– 24/7 support for physical and mental health.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail before submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.