Recruiter Managing This Role
Leading Claims Management solutions to the UK insurance industry seeking a Technical Regional Surveyor to join their team in Leicester.
The ideal candidate will have construction experience and estimating/surveying experience within insurance.
What do I need to be considered:
- Construction experience with trade background considered.
- Experience within Xactware or other estimating software is desirable.
- Qualifications in surveying such as HNC or similar are desirable but not necessary.
- This position requires frequent travel and the successful candidate must possess a valid driver’s license and have access to a reliable vehicle for daily use (car allowance of £4,800).
What you will love about working here:
- The company has a unique and welcoming culture.
- Employees are encouraged and supported to reach their full potential and the company provides opportunities for professional development and long-term career growth.
- As the company continues to grow, it is important for them to attract and retain top talent, which is why they have a comprehensive employee benefits package including 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, an employee pension scheme, increased employer contributions after 2 years service and again after 5 years, performance-based bonuses, team social events and opportunity to participate in charity events throughout the year.
If you are a hardworking and dedicated individual with a passion for the insurance industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity and one of our specialist consultants will be in touch with you to discuss this opportunity with you in detail before submitting your CV to the client. We will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations and if appropriate, consult you on other opportunities that match your requirements.
In addition, refer a friend or a colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.