This is a Chartered company that offers bespoke financial planning to a range of clients nationwide. With specialist expertise on investment management, pensions and mortgage solutions, they pride themselves on developing long-term financial plans for clients whilst delivering exceptional customer service. They are now looking to expand their team and seeking an experienced IFA administrator/ Junior Paraplanner to join them.
- Administration of both new and existing business, ensuring compliance and process procedures are followed
- Maintaining accuracy of client information and assisting with the on-going management of the client
- Interacting with clients in an efficient and professional manner
- Research and analysis
- Preparation of suitability reports
- Possible opportunity for involvement with investment analysis
WHAT’S NEEDED TO BE CONSIDERED?
- Previous experience as an IFA administrator
- Knowledge of FCA rules relating to the financial advice process.
- An interest in financial services particularly pensions and investments
- Computer literate with a practical grasp of technical issues and have the ability to deliver high-quality work to deadline
- Ideally level 4 qualified or working towards CII qualifications or educated to a minimum of A Level standard or past financial services experience with a commitment to work towards CII qualifications
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!
Synonyms: report writer, financial planner, technical sales support, technical planner, para planner, paraplanner, suitability