IR35 Legislation has been a hotly debated topic for a while now and, with recent government U-turns, it’s significance is once again at the forefront of everyone’s minds.
To shed light on recent developments and announcement surrounding IR35, and the likely impacts these could have on contractors and employers alike, Heat have partnered with Business Leader to deliver a panel debate around the topics.
Our panel will debate the right engagement model for this day and age: with the rise of tax avoidance, corruption within umbrella companies, and models such as PEO becoming increasingly common, a one-size-fits-all approach is no longer suitable. We will ask our panel whether clients should now be looking at a multi-engaged approach. Watch the full webinar below.
– Dan Chadwick: Director, Heat Recruitment
– Wayne Ellis: Regional Account Manager, APSCo
– Drey Francis: CEO, Compass Contracting
– Seb Maley: CEO, Qdos Contractor
– Stephen Moore: Partner and Head of Employment, Ashfords LLP