The Recruitment Imperative
The Recruitment Imperative – Redefining and re-establishing value in the ‘next normal’
In the last two decades, the recruitment industry has skyrocketed as many organisations have recognised the invaluable support and time-saving capabilities that recruiters can offer their internal hiring methods. The rise of technology platforms and Artificial Intelligence to support internal recruitment functions led to the misconception that the role of the recruiter doesn’t add value.
However, recruitment remains a challenge for businesses who don’t have the time, technology, expertise or insight to replace the service that recruitment consultancies provide. Recruitment is here to stay!
Our new report, The Recruitment Imperative – Redefining and re-establishing value in the ‘next normal’ provides an extensive overview of the benefits, trends and factors impacting hiring contractors; you’ll learn how to:
- Understand how recruiters leverage AI and attract talent
- Recognise the importance of recruitment marketing and an effective employer brand
- Explore the benefits of recruiters’ market expertise and knowledge
- Learn how recruiters can help streamline the interview process
- Understand the benefits of increased access to contract and interim professionals