Standing out from the crowd
The legal sector generated record revenues of £37.1 billion in 2019, a vast 4.8% increase on 2018 figures, according to data from the Office of National Statistics. Simply put, despite the challenging circumstances in 2020 due to the coronavirus pandemic, the legal profession is still an attractive industry to candidates and professionals. Similarly, this is the opportune time for law firms to find ways to differentiate themselves when recruiting legal talent.
Our new report, Standing out from the crowd: How to entice top talent to your law firm provides an extensive overview of the factors influencing legal talent decision making, and how to leverage them to your advantage; you’ll learn:
– How to attract top legal talent
– Hiring strategies and insights from other industries
– Insights on employee benefits and what you should be offering
– What drives employee motivation
– How to enhance your hiring process