A well established and prestigious IFA practice currently require several qualified Self Employed IFA’s to join their expanding team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Financial Adviser to join an organisation who offers full compliance and administration support. The ideal candidate will need to be ambitious and committed to client service, have excellent knowledge of the financial services market place and be fully qualified.
- Manage and develop profitable relationships
- Provide in-depth assessments of client’s needs, selling benefits of products
- Expected to manage client relationships proactively from initial set up meetings to ongoing service issues; building trust and responding quickly to client needs
- Committed to providing quality advice and solutions through knowledge of UK financial products and services
What’s needed to be considered
- Level 4 Diploma Qualified
- Experience of working within a Financial Services Environment
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong understanding of current financial products
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Client Services Administrator, Sales Support