Legal Associate: Advisory
Location: Manchester (Hybrid Flexible working)
Salary: up to £58k (DOE)
We’ve partnered with a leading national law firm in their search for a few associates to join their team in their brand-new Manchester office.
The Advisory Division helps our health and social care clients across a wide range of issues, including:
- Litigation: including Court of Protection, judicial review and mental health tribunal matters.
- Mental Health and Mental Capacity law, to include Deprivation of Liberty.
- Inquests – case preparation and advocacy.
- Public law, advising commissioning and service provider organisations on governance, powers and responsibilities, as well as funding and treatment decision making.
- Governance and patient safety investigations and inquiries.
- CQC and related health care regulation.
- Information law (DPA/FOIA).
This role will involve working across our national client base advising on the above issues. You will work alongside supportive and experienced senior colleagues giving you the chance to build on your experience in all of the above areas, delivering high quality work and acting for those clients who work to make a difference.
What’s required to be considered:
- 0-3 years PQE
- The successful candidate will be expected to be an advisory solicitor, preferably within a leading healthcare law practice, with demonstrable experience.
If that describes you and you want to learn more, please apply and I will contact you shortly with further information.
Feel free to reach out to me at: