Looking for insurance talent? Heat is an insurance recruitment agency helping businesses find the broking, underwriting, claims, compliance and actuarial talent they need. Our niche specialism and exclusive focus on the insurance industry means that we can source the most hard-to-find insurance talent to help your business grow.
Whether you’re a new market entrant or an established corporation, we know that for an industry characterised by digital disruption, having the right insurance talent quickly and efficiently can make all of the difference. Our consultants can support you across a variety of insurance roles, including:
– Regional Broking: Commercial Account Executives, Commercial Account Handlers, Broking Directors, Development Executives, Commercial Claims Handlers, Insurance Adviser, Personal Lines Advisers, Private Client Account Executives, Analysts, etc.
– Loss Adjusting: Domestic Property Adjusters, Commercial Property Adjusters, Liability Loss Adjusters, Regional Managers, Major and Complex Loss Adjusters, Desk-based Adjusters, Subsidence Specialists, Building Surveyors
– London Market: Account Handler, Account Executive, Claims Handler, Claims Executive, Claims Technician, Producing Broker, Placing Broker, Reinsurance Broker, Technician, Senior Technician, Client Executive, Business Development Executive, Divisional Director / Head of Division
– Insurer’s: Underwriters, Head of Underwriting, Underwriting Manager, Underwriting Team Leader, Claims Adjuster, Claims Handler, Claims Analyst, Head of Claims, Claims Manager, Business Development Manager, Catastrophe Modeller, Actuary
– HR: HR Assistant, HR Business Partner, HR Manager, specialist HR roles
Whether you’re looking for an interim manager or a permanent employee, remote working or office-based, our insurance recruitment agency consultants will help you identify, attract and secure the most in-demand professionals for your insurance firm. We know insurance and can help you identify the right skills and experience required for your role and the talent to match.
Whether you need a Cert CII professional or a FCII qualified one, our team of industry experts know the insurance market – in fact, many of them have worked in the industry themselves. Whether you’re looking for an interim resource to cover a leave of absence, or a permanent employee to grow your talent bench, our insurance specialism means that we have the finger on the pulse of the talent market – many of which are not actively looking for a job.
In just a few days you’ll have a candidate shortlist to review and we can organise for either on-site or video conference interviews. The insurance talent we work with are all pre-screened, and assessed for their technical, hard and soft skills.
In an industry characterised by regulation and digital disruption, having the right insurance talent can make all of the difference. We’ll help you through every step of the process, including onboarding your new hire in-person or remotely and will let you get back to the business at hand!
“I can give no greater compliment than by saying as soon as I have a vacancy requirement I contact Heat and from that point onwards I have the peace of mind to know the consultants will find me suitable candidates to interview and that my vacancy will be filled by a quality candidate. When it comes to recruitment I don’t have sleepless nights and the reason I don’t is because I have total confidence in Heat – very rarely do candidates sourced by Heat ever leave Higos!”
Julian Unthank, FCIPD
HR Director, Higos Insurance Services Ltd