STAFF ENGAGEMENT – BUILDING THE FOUNDATIONS
by Heat Recruitment
I know this is not the usual type of blog that tells you how to succeed within your industry within “5 simple steps”! And perhaps it does read to some as an advertorial, but I am so proud of what we have achieved at Heat Recruitment over the past 10 years that I wanted to share some what we have put in place that has allowed us to get to where we are today.
At Heat Recruitment we have worked hard to develop a high performance culture that is focused on delivering results to our customers on a consistent basis. Our consultants have achieved success through maintaining a relationship driven mind set, to ensure that they are converting as much of the work they do into placements (happy candidates) who positively impact on the businesses that they join.
The importance of data:
The teams are provided with real-time metrics by using the latest in recruitment resourcing technology. This allows all of our consultants to understand how they can influence every stage of the process. Everyone is encouraged to consistently reflect and adapt their working methods, so that their clients get the best service in the market. We are able to run regular training sessions, in our high tech training room, to address specific areas of improvement based on this data ensuring that even our most experienced consultants continue to develop and improve.
A Quest for Excellence:
Consultants are constantly pushing themselves to deliver the best candidates for their roles and provide their clients with a seamless recruitment experience and find them the perfect fit.
The standards at Heat Recruitment are extremely high and the team are able to maintain these through being given autonomy within their roles, to problem solve and understand change when it is needed or required to deliver a customer focused solution. Individuals are always aware of market changes and they always look to the future in order to predict market shifts.
Consultants at Heat Recruitment are proud to show how many customers they have helped and we are constantly communicating how the business is performing and how each individual’s performance leads to the overall success of the business. We have a common goal across every division to become the best recruitment consultancy working within the Professional Service and IT markets.
Motivation and Culture
Healthy competition amongst teams and individual consultants in the business is always encouraged. This ensures that individuals are constantly motivated, work and push each other to become the best that they can be.
We have achieved a low turnover of staff through the ongoing support provided by the Heat Recruitment Training Academy and actively listening to individual staff problems and working with them to overcome them.
Through engaging with our staff we have put in place in a number of benefits that allow them to enjoy a healthy work life balance. Some of these are:
- A Competitive Basic Salary with a very attractive Commission Structure, to receive up to 30% of your billings
- A Quarterly Bonus Structure to reward consistent performers
- Target related Salary increases – to put you in control of your salary
- Annual Ski / Training and Development Trip
- 33 Days Holiday Including Bank Holidays – increasing to 38 days on years’ served with the company
- Clearly mapped career path
- The Heat Training Academy designed to help you achieve your personal goals
- Top Billers Lunches every quarter with the MD of the company
- Incentivise; Latest Tech TVs, Soundbars, Go Pro, Apple TV, Michelin Star restaurants, VIP Sports Events and many other social events
- Management training programme
- 2 Annual Company events – Summer and Christmas – always entertaining!
- 1 Month fully paid sabbatical after each 5 years of service
- Free Fruit delivered twice a week and Tea and Coffee on tap!