Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a supportive and ambitious team?
Heat’s Manchester office is recruiting for an experienced recruitment professional to join their Legal division. This is a new opportunity to develop your existing experience, build a portfolio of clients and candidates, progress your career, and become a true marketing-leading specialist within a supportive and welcoming environment.
We are offering an enjoyable and collaborative working environment within our Manchester hub: housed within the modern Arkwright House serviced offices in the heart of bustling and vibrant Manchester city centre, Heat Manchester is a bright and modern space with plentiful break-out areas, plants, and even an iPad coffee machine for your morning brew…
We are firm believers in investing in tech that stays ahead of the curve, and all of our consultants have access to a market-leading tech stack and a suite of specialist recruitment tools that take the admin out of your role, allowing you to focus on what you do best. Equally, we also benefit from a skilled in-house Marketing team and Learning & Development specialist to support you in all aspects of your new role.
At Heat, we understand that our people are the backbone of our business and deserve to be rewarded for their hard work. Recruitment is definitely not an easy gig, so we believe in celebrating successes properly and motivating you to give your all to your role, but equally supporting you through any wobbles. So, in addition to a competitive basic salary, we offer the following perks, benefits, and workplace principles that we operate within…
Benefits, Perks, and Workplace Culture:
- No-threshold, uncapped commission structure.
- Flexible & remote working: we’ve worked hard to build a culture of trust and empathy so that all of our employees can enjoy their lives both within and outside of work, and have the autonomy to decide where they work best.
- Clear career mapping and pathways for progression from day 1.
- Medical Cash Plan including health screening, dental cover, chiropractor, and more.
- Company awards ceremony, held at a surprise location every year!
- Quarterly High Performers Club and Top Biller lunches.
- Ad hoc incentives, competitions, and prizes.
- 4 ‘Duvet Days’ per year.
- Opportunity to get involved in charitable events, supporting local causes in the community.
- High street rewards, vouchers, and cashback.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity leave.
- Life Assurance & Death in Service cover.
… And more! You can read more about our benefits and workplace culture here, or by reaching out directly to our Group Talent Manager.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience within a 360 recruitment role in the Legal Recruitment sector; we are ideally looking for someone with a couple of years within this market to help drive our Legal division in the North.
- Happy working autonomously and with minimal supervision: whilst you will have the support and backing of the wider business and back office team, this is a highly autonomous role, so the ability to self-motivate and thrive within that environment is key.
- Understanding of the recruitment process and ability to offer a world-class service.
- Confident in sales and negotiation, experience handling complex recruitment issues, and providing solutions with a strong record of accomplishment in this market.
So, if we sound like the right fit for you, and your skills match up, please apply with an up-to-date CV, or reach out for a confidential discussion to go into more detail or ask any questions.