Heat Recruitment is recruiting for experienced recruitment consultants to join our team. We are a specialist recruitment agency with an outstanding network across Digital, Legal, Insurance and Financial Services sectors.
Here at Heat Recruitment our mission is simple-‘to improve peoples lives through work’. We believe people who are happy, supported and valued in their work are more successful. Over the past 17 years we have worked hard to build a collaborative culture where everyone is empowered to become the best version of themselves.
In 2022 Heat Recruitment embarked on an exciting period of growth. We have opened up a second office in Manchester and have grown across each division. However the growth hasn’t just been our size, we have increased average fee sizes which contributed to consistent record breaking months and a record breaking year! We plan to continue our growth throughout 2023 and beyond.
We are looking for experienced Consultants to join us on this exciting journey and be part of the existing foundations for growth.
Whether you have 6 months or 15 years+ recruitment experience we are recruiting across all teams and levels and will provide clear career progression to support your professional and personal growth.
Rewards, recognition and celebrating in each others success’ is a big part who we are and life at Heat. We believe it is important to support and develop all members of the team professionally and personally. Heat Recruitment offer a wide range of benefits including, but not limited to…
- An industry top commission structure; uncapped, no threshold 10-30% of your monthly billings
- Clearly mapped out career progression- based on hitting your billings target and development goals. We have outlined what you need to achieve to hit every promotion up to director level
- Hybrid, remote and Flexible working hours
- Companywide events every quarter. Our ‘Heat Days’ are a great opportunity to celebrate and socailise with the wider team!
- Company sports teams and social events
- Cutting edge technology and the best tools on the market
- An emphasis on employee wellbeing and work life balance including 4 duvet days a year.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity support
- Modern Bristol City Centre office
- Quarterly high performers incentives
We would love to have a confidential chat with you to find out more about your experience and how Heat could support your career growth. If you are interested in finding out more about our Experienced Recruitment Consultant opportunities get in touch today.