Want the feel of the an exciting start up? But with the backing of an established business which has been going for 16 years and has an incredible reputation?
Heat Recruitment are looking for Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our brand new Manchester office. For 16 years we have been supporting industry-leading businesses achieve their growth plans.
Mission: To improve people’s lives through work.
Vision: Our vision is to put people at the heart of everything we do and become trusted partners to everyone we engage with.
Over the past 2 years we have nearly doubled in size and looking to double again by the end of 2023. We currently have 85 people and there is no signs of slowing down. With our new Manchester office opening, come along on this exciting journey with us. We will invest in you throughout your career. We want to inspire you to be the next generation of Directors.
We promise to develop you, not only improve your earning potential but your health too and deliver an excellent culture:
- The Learning and Development team is run by a Heat ex-Top Biller who started as a Graduate Recruiter and progressed up to Sales Director
- Learning from industry experts you will become a true market expert in your niche sector. You could be the market leading Recruiter so high profile law firms or exciting tech start ups come to you for their top talent
- You will be given the latest technology and tools to give you the competitive edge in your market. This will be given from your first day, rather than you having to ‘earn the right’ we want to invest in you from day one. Therefore quicker and more placements made.
- Ongoing support through ‘Lunch and Learns’ with top performing Consultants from different teams, mentoring scheme and monthly Q&A session with Top Billers.
- In last year’s intake of Graduate Recruiter everyone made their first placement in the first two months.
- Regular mental health ‘check ins’
- Wellbeing Wednesdays
- Financial sessions with professionals which has resulted in Consultants getting onto the property ladder
- Monthly health lunch clubs which everyone can attend
- Company sports teams
- Clear career progression – we celebrated 11 promotions in December 2021. 80% of Graduate Recruiter hired last year achieved a promotion and pay rise.
- Competitive salary
- Strong commission structure which you start earning from your first deal
- Incredible culture where everyone is supportive, encouraging and celebrates each other’s wins
- Two Incentives Trips to hit this year
- Ongoing support for local and national charities – the last charity we worked with was SmartWorks as part of International Women’s Day
- Quarterly ‘Heat Day’ where the whole business gets together to celebrate
People join due to the opportunity but stay for the environment and unique culture. If you are interested in finding out more about us apply today!