Salary- £20,000 plus uncapped, no threshold commission.
Location- Bristol City Centre
Start date- Flexible
Calling all Customer service, Call Centre and Customer focusing individuals!
Do you have experience delivering impeccable customer service?
Are you a ‘people person’ looking for the perfect role to utilize your personality?
Are you looking for a fresh new challenge in an award winning company?
Heat UK is delighted to announce an exciting new opportunity into our Public Services team. Due to high client demand we are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our ambitious and growing team! This is the perfect opportunity for any individuals looking to expend on their existing customer service skills in a fresh, forward thinking and fun company!
No prior recruitment experience is required for this Trainee Recruitment Consultant Position, we are looking for individuals who share our core values of Partnership, Integrity, Excellent, Passion and Fun! We have a fantastic learning and development culture here to support all employees achieve their career goals with progression mapped out right up to director level!
Recruitment is a essentially a people business! Whether you come from a call centre, hospitality, retail or sales background (or maybe you just love working with people), recruitment is the perfect transaction for customer service individuals looking to progress their careers!
In the UK the recruitment industry’s revenue last year was £38.9 billion and there is no sign of things slowing down! With an highly competitive, no threshold, uncapped commission structure the earning potentials at Heat are huge, putting you in control! We firmly believe in rewarding all employees for their hard work and efforts putting recognition and rewards at the heart of our culture.
Here at Heat recruitment, we have a strong history of developing and coaching Trainee Recruitment Consultants into highly successful, top billing, recruitment consultants- so don’t worry you will be in safe hands embarking on your next career!
What you’ll be doing?
Recruitment Consultants are responsible for attracting candidates and matching them to their perfect positions. You will build relationships to gain a better understanding of your clients’ recruitment needs as well as building up a strong rapport with your candidates to match them with their dream job!
This is a 360, Contract, Recruitment role with a focus on the candidate side and delivery great customer service due to having an existing client bank within the public sector.
What do you need to be successful?
- To be successful in recruitment you need to be hard working, resilient and be able to handle rejection
- Evidence of goal setting, exceeding personal and professional targets
- A focus on delivering high quality work
- Determined to be successful and able to demonstrate resilience
- Ability to work within a target driven environment
- Eager to learn and develop
- Put the customer at the heart of everything you do
- Excellent communicator via phone and email
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary with an uncapped commission and bonus scheme on top
- Commission schemes up to 30% of your billings
- Clear career progression with detailed training and development throughout your career
- Weekly, monthly and annual awards
- A range of regular incentives including weekly and holiday
- Incredible, dynamic and high-preforming culture
If you would like to find out more about the opportunities get in touch today for a confidential chat.