Heat Recruitment are looking for a Managing Consultant to lead our Legal division in our Manchester office. This is an extremely rewarding position for an experienced Recruiter who is looking to progress their career into management.
Heat Recruitment in 2022 went through an exciting period of growth. We have opened up a second office in Manchester and have grown across each division. However the growth hasn’t just been our size, we have increased average fee sizes which contributed to consistent record breaking months and a record breaking year! Throughout 2023 we plan to continue to raise the bar and make this our best year yet.
Heat Legal division works with Top 50 and Top 100 Law firms across the UK and is well established and recognized within the market. Our legal team includes Heat’s top billers, increased its average fee size and won team of the year at Heat in 2020, 2021 and 2022 making it the most lucrative division in the business.
The division currently consists of consultants ranging from Associate to Executive level based in our Bristol Headquarters. You will be working closely with our director of legal and 5 managing consultants to cultivate a collaborative environment across both locations as we expand the team into our Manchester office. Based in Manchester you will be overseeing the northern region of the division with scope to grow the team in the first 6 months of joining the business. A Managing Consultant will have demonstrated exemplary habits in all aspects of the recruitment process, passing on these skills to team members through ongoing coaching and development.
- Undertaking a hands-on 360 Recruitment role and leading by example
- Conducting 1:1 meetings, team meetings, coaching sessions and training sessions as required
- Setting personal development plans to encourage growth of the team both in skills and career progression
- Motivating and inspiring the team to deliver and achieve key milestone to both hit targets and company incentives
- We’re looking for an experienced Senior Recruiter, Managing Consultant or similar who comes from an agency background
- Must have experience within Legal recruitment
- Proven ability to meet and exceed personal billings targets
- Lead from the front and set high team standards for other Consultants to follow
- Strong communicator and able to clearly convey expectations to team members
- Previous experience of coaching or developing other team members or management experience would be an advantage but not essential
What Heat offers
- An industry top commission structure; uncapped, no threshold 10-30% of your monthly billings.
- Clearly mapped out career progression and scope to grow your team within 6 months of joining.
- Working within one of Heats most lucrative and successful teams. Our legal division have cultivated exclusive partnerships with some of the team law firms across the country this means you will get to spend more time focusing on our candidates and building relationships.
- Hybrid and Flexible working hours.
- Quarterly high performers incentives.
- Company wide events every quarter. Our ‘HeatDays’ are a great opportunity to celebrate and socialise with the wider team!
- Company sports teams and social events
- Cutting edge technology and the best tools on the market.
- An emphasis on employee wellbeing and work life balance including 4 duvet days a year.
- Maternity and Paternity support.
- Modern Manchester City Centre office in the heart of the city.
We would love to have a confidential chat with you to find out more about your experience and how Heat could support your career growth. If you are interested in finding out more about our Legal Managing Recruitment Consultant opportunities get in touch today.