Due to continued growth we are looking for an experienced Legal recruiter to join our successful team in Manchester.
The ideal candidate will have recruitment experience (minimum 24 months) in a 360 fee earning role. Have strong candidate and client account management exposure and be driven to grow our reputation in this specialist markets which in turn will bring and drive repeat business.
We have recently undergone a business restructure which has allowed us the opportunity to build and develop our service offering in the North within the Legal market and as such we are keen to speak with a specialist Legal recruiter to join our team and build the team in Manchester.
We are offering is an autonomous role, so if you are looking for the opportunity to work and drive a legal specialist market recruitment business with minimum supervision and the ability to continue to build on our formidable reputation and brand in the North of England & Scotland then we want to talk to you.
You will be given a market leading tech pack and support from a senior team within the company and if you are up to it the chance to grow the specialist legal team in the North.
- Previous experience in a 360-recruiter environment is essential.
- A minimum of 24 months’ previous experience in the Legal Recruitment sector is required.
- Understanding of recruitment process working with clients and candidates offering a world class service.
- Confident in sales and negotiation handling complex recruitment issues and providing solutions with a strong record of accomplishment in this professional market.
- Unlimited earning on commission with no financial target / threshold.
- We can offer a fully Hybrid role on completion of probation.
In return you will receive a clearly defined career path and how to attain your next career promotion, a market leading package (including a ‘Market Best retrospective’ 30% commission scheme with NO threshold) and the backing of one of the strongest brands to help and assist you.
For a confidential discussion – send over your up to date CV with the appropriate contact details and times to call and we can share more details with you.