Heat Recruitment are looking for experienced recruitment consultants to join our specialist Legal team. We are looking for consultants who have experience in the legal sector or legal recruitment or who have an interest within the sector.
In 2022 Heat Recruitment embarked on an exciting period of growth. We have opened up a second office in Manchester and have grown across each division. However the growth hasn’t just been our size, we have increased average fee sizes which contributed to consistent record breaking months and a record breaking year! We plan to continue our growth throughout 2023 and beyond.
Our Legal division works with Top 50 and Top 100 Law firms across the UK and is well established and recognized within the market. Our legal team includes Heat’s top billers and in 2022 has doubled its average fee size making it the most lucrative division in the business. The division consists of consultants ranging from Associate to Executive level based in our Bristol Headquarters. The division has won team of the year in 2020, 2021 and 2022.
What makes Heat different?
Here at Heat Recruitment our mission is simple-‘to improve peoples lives through work’. We believe people who are happy, supported and valued in their work are more successful. Over the past 17 years we have worked hard to build a collaborative culture where everyone is empowered to become the best version of themselves.
Rewards, recognition and celebrating in each others success’ is a big part who we are and life at Heat. We believe it is important to support and develop all members of the team professionally and personally. Heat Recruitment offer a wide range of benefits including, but not limited to…
- Working within one of Heats most lucrative and successful teams. Our legal division have cultivated exclusive partnerships with some of the team law firms across the country this means you will get to spend more time focusing on our candidates and building relationships.
- An industry top commission structure; uncapped, no threshold 10-30% of your monthly billings.
- Clearly mapped out career progression- based on hitting your billings target and development goals. We have outlined what you need to achieve to hit every promotion up to director level.
- Hybrid and flexible working hours.
- Quarterly high performers incentives.
- Company wide events every quarter. Our ‘HeatDays’ are a great opportunity to celebrate and socialise with the wider team!
- Company sports teams and social events.
- Cutting edge technology and the best tools on the market.
- An emphasis on employee wellbeing and work life balance including 4 duvet days a year.
- Maternity and Paternity support.
- Modern Bristol City Centre office.
We would love to have a confidential chat with you to find out more about your experience and how Heat could support your career growth. If you are interested in finding out more about our Legal Recruitment Consultant opportunities get in touch today.