Heat Recruitment are looking for Experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our Investment and Wealth Management division. For 17 years we have been supporting industry-leading businesses across the country achieve their growth plans and targets.
Investment & Wealth Management
We are looking for an experienced recruitment consultant within investment, financial services or wealth management markets to join the business and support the venture of the Investment and Wealth Management division.
The Investment & Wealth Management sector partner with some of the industry leading businesses across the UK supporting with growth and expansion plans. This is an extremely lucrative market (with average salaries recruited for sitting at £60K+) for this reason professionalism and an understanding of the industry is crucial to offer our clients the highest level of service.
About Heat Recruitment
Here at Heat Recruitment our mission is simple-‘to improve peoples lives through work’. We believe people who are happy, supported and valued in their work are more successful. We have worked hard to build a collaborative culture where everyone is empowered to become the best version of themselves.
2022 marked an exciting year for the business, after celebrating 16 years as an award-winning Bristol based recruitment agency, we opened an office in Manchester. Rapid growth of the Manchester team meant we quickly outgrew the first office and are now settled in our second office in the heart of the city.
Rewards, recognition and celebrating in each others success’ is a big part who we are and life at Heat. We believe it is important to support and develop all members of the team professionally and personally. Heat Recruitment offer a wide range of benefits including, but not limited to…
- Quarterly high performers incentives
- Full (and continued) training and development from day 1.
- The opportunity to establish and be part of the foundations of our Investment & Wealth Management team.
- An industry top commission structure; uncapped, no threshold 10-30% of your monthly billings.
- Clearly mapped out career progression- based on hitting your billings target and development goals. We have outlined what you need to achieve to hit every promotion up to director level.
- Hybrid and Flexible working hours.
- Companywide events every quarter. Our ‘Heat Days’ are a great opportunity to celebrate and socialise with the wider team!
- Company sports teams and social events
- Cutting edge technology and the best tools on the market.
- An emphasis on employee wellbeing and work life balance including 4 duvet days a year.
- Maternity and Paternity support.
- Modern Manchester City Centre office.
We would love to have a confidential chat with you to find out more about your experience and how Heat could support your career growth. If you are interested in finding out more about our Investment and Wealth Management division get in touch today.