This is one of our most established teams so the role is less focused on ‘sell, sell, sell’ but on adding value to our already existing client base. We have an incredible reputation within the market, so clients and candidates are already aware of Heat and our great service. Therefore warmer calls and easier to build long term relationships, every new team member has done their first placement within the first 7 weeks.
As an experienced Recruitment Consultant, you will take full responsibility for every aspect of the recruitment process. With overall accountability for developing and maintaining your portfolio of clients and candidates within the Financial Services market.
We promise to develop you, not only improve your earning potential but your health too and deliver an excellent culture:
- Career progression with two different paths depending on personal ambition
- Clear route to Directorship
- Competitive salary
- Strong commission structure with no threshold and ranges from 10-30%
- Financial sessions with professionals which has resulted in Consultants getting onto the property ladder
- Monthly health lunch clubs which everyone can attend
- Company sports teams
- Onsite Gym
- Flexible working and working from home
- Two Incentives Trips to hit this year
- Ongoing support for local and national charities
- Quarterly ‘Heat Day’ where the whole business gets together to celebrate
- Learning from industry experts you will become a true market expert in your niche sector.
- You will be given the latest technology and tools to give you the competitive edge in your market.
- Ongoing support through ‘Lunch and Learns’ with top performing Consultants from different teams, mentoring scheme and monthly Q&A session with Top Billers.
Interested in finding out more? Please apply today or speak to one of our Talent Acquisition Consultants.