This close-knit team’s culture is based on three key components: Welcoming, Fun and Hard work.
Everyone joining will be able to build their own market and carve out their own niche within this exciting felid. A brilliant example of this is one of the Senior Consultants has a passion for Medical Devices so focused on developing relationships within the Life Science space.
Training and continuous development is at the heart of everything this team does. Our Engineering Director has a hands-on approach to training.
As an experienced Recruitment Consultant, you will take full responsibility for every aspect of the recruitment process. With overall accountability for developing and maintaining your portfolio of clients and candidates within an Engineering market.
We promise to develop you, not only improve your earning potential but your health too and deliver an excellent culture:
- Career progression with two different paths depending on personal ambition
- Clear route to Directorship
- Competitive salary
- Strong commission structure with no threshold and ranges from 10-30%
- Financial sessions with professionals which has resulted in Consultants getting onto the property ladder
- Monthly health lunch clubs which everyone can attend
- Company sports teams
- Onsite Gym
- Flexible working and working from home
- Two Incentives Trips to hit this year
- Ongoing support for local and national charities
- Quarterly ‘Heat Day’ where the whole business gets together to celebrate
- Learning from industry experts you will become a true market expert in your niche sector.
- You will be given the latest technology and tools to give you the competitive edge in your market.
- Ongoing support through ‘Lunch and Learns’ with top performing Consultants from different teams, mentoring scheme and monthly Q&A session with Top Billers.
Interested in finding out more? Please apply today or speak to one of our Talent Acquisition Consultants.