Heat Recruitment is recruiting for experienced recruitment consultants to join our Digital and Technology team as a specialist digital recruitment consultant. We are looking for consultants who have experience in the digital sector or digital/ IT recruitment or who have an interest within the sector.
Our Digital Division has evolved massively over the last 6 months, we have recently brought in a new Director of Digital to support the expansion of the division. Our Digital Consultants focus on Software, DevOps, Product and Digital Recruitment both contract and permanent, working with cutting edge Digital and Tech clients across the UK and EU.
Who are Heat Recruitment?
Since being established in 2004 our mission has been simple; “to improve people’s lives through work”. We believe people who are happy, supported and valued in their work are more successful. Over the past 16 years we have worked hard to build a collaborative culture where everyone is empowered to become the best version of themselves. As a multi award winning recruitment agency, with record breaking months consistency thus far in 2022, new consultants will have the opportunity to support and grow alongside the team as we embark on our UK expansion.
What Heat offers
- An industry top commission structure; uncapped, no threshold 10-30% of your monthly billings.
- Clearly mapped out career progression- based on hitting your billings target and development goals. We have outlined what you need to achieve to hit every promotion up to director level.
- Hybrid, remote and Flexible working hours.
- Two incentive trips annually. In recent years this has included Ibiza, Skiing, Greece and a luxury Spa retreat.
- Company wide events every quarter. Our ‘HeatDays’ are a great opportunity to celebrate and socialise with the wider team!
- Company sports teams and social events including the opportunity to attend Bristol Bears Rugby matches.
- Cutting edge technology and the best tools on the market.
- An emphasis on employee wellbeing and work life balance including 4 duvet days a year.
- Maternity and Paternity support.
- Modern Bristol or Manchester City Centre office with onsite gym.
We would love to have a confidential chat with you to find out more about your experience and how Heat could support your career growth. If you are interested in finding out more about our Digital Recruitment Consultant opportunities get in touch today.