A highly regarded, forward-thinking Independent Financial Adviser practice are seeking an ambitious professional to join the firm as a XPlan Manager, to support Head of Systems & Processes with day-to-day queries from staff, training, reporting and the general running of the back office system
This position has arisen due to a period of growth for the company now requiring the need for another set of hands. You will be reporting directly with the Head of Systems and Processes.
- Maintain client records (including merging/deleting as required).
- Setting up and linking data feeds from providers.
- Create and maintain user access and profiles.
- Supporting individuals with processes.
- Create and run Xports.
- Run regular business reporting requirements.
- Run ad-hoc report requests.
- Provide training for staff (new and existing).
- Assist colleagues with day-to-day queries.
- Update user manuals / guides.
- Work with Head of Systems & Processes on development projects.
- Cleansing data.
- Identify gaps and errors in the data and assist in taking appropriate
- Awareness of future development items and roadmap.
What's needed for me to be considered?
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of X-Plan.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Knowledge of the financial services industry preferred;
- Experience training others
- Articulate and have a good command of written and verbal English;
Perks of the Role:
- Regular team building events
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.