Junior SEO Executive
A newly created opportunity for a Junior Technical SEO Executive has arisen within an exceptional digital agency. Due to a period of growth the team has created this position continue the growth of the digital marketing team.
- Carry out and compile technical & SEO audits on WordPress and Umbraco websites (no development ability needed, but good to understand principals)
- Carry out testing and QA on new sites / site improvements
- Communicate with clients directly discussing technical website issues
- Be passionate about technology and solving problems
- Solid understanding of how SEO works and an understanding of what it takes to get a website up and running.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- The ability to learn and progress quickly
- Strong data analysis skills
- Knowledge of SEO, and ability to learn principles
- A strong interest and passion for technology
- Strong Microsoft Office & Excel skills
- WordPress CMS experience
- Google analytics / webmasters
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is looking to take the next step in their digital marketing career, with the heavy emphasis on personal development, this is a fantastic chance to expand your digital marketing knowledge while developing excellent connections in the digital marketing world.
| SEO Executve | Technical SEO | Digital Marketing | Google Analytics | PPC | SEO | Screaming Frog | WordPress | Digtial Agency | Bristol |