Wealth Management Administrator
Role: IFA Administrator
Location: City of London
Salary: £29,000 – £31,500
I have had the following new role become available with one of the Top 100 Financial Advisory firms based near to Fenchurch Street (City of London).
The job title is IFA Administrator with a salary banding of £29,000 – £31,500, including a range of other company perks & benefits. You will be working within a large, independently owned IFA which prides itself on it's modern approach to advice whilst providing whole of market solutions to their clients.
This role will include responsibilities such as:
– Preparing and submitting new applications
– Processing new business
– Preparing for client meetings & review packs
– Liaising with providers and 3rd parties
– Utilizing the back office system to update client records
– Producing letters of authority
– Fund switches
– Dealing with telephone and postal enquiries
This role will suit someone who has previously worked within an IFA and has completed / is undertaking Financial Planning examinations towards the Level 4 Diploma.
Company Benefits include:
– Discretionary annual bonus
– Group Private Medical Insurance
– Group Death in Service
– Group Permanent Health Insurance
– Group Critical Illness
– Group Medicash Scheme
– Interest free season ticket loan
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Synonyms: Financial Planning Administrator, Client Services Administrator, Sales Support