Role: UX Design for New Intranet Site
Day rate: Contractor to pitch for work
Clearance: Vetting to NPPV Level 3 or willing to go through process
- Experience of both on premise SharePoint 2019 builds and O365 SharePoint online builds are critical.
- We will require Vetting to NPPV Level 3
- Experience in the supplier to manage and lead on design workshops and liaison with all stakeholders
- Experience of implementing complex forms and workflow
- Experience use of suitable tools which integrate into the SharePoint 2019 User Interface (UI).
- Experience of Active Directory
- The supplier should be able to provide guidance and assistance on the integration of the Forces’ chosen SharePoint 2019 backup solution
- Intranet design work will need to be focused on our existing SharePoint 2019 environment.
- The environment is installed on private cloud (Microsoft Azure) with a medium term strategic aim of migrating the Intranet content to SharePoint Online Office 365.
- The SharePoint 2019 environment (and SharePoint Online) has an existing overarching information architecture describing among other things the list of site collections and global navigation structure to support the existing information management requirements of the two forces and the forces joint units.
- The intranet design will leverage and evolve as required elements of this existing information architecture