We are currently working with an MGA that is part of one of the largest independent insurance intermediaries in the UK. They are looking for an Underwriting Assistant to join their team based in Essex, specialising in Household Insurance.
- The role will be based in their office in Basildon, working alongside the underwriting department to assist in underwriting policies, midterm adjustments and dealing with queries.
- Excellent route of progression as they’re looking to train the right person and develop their skillset in to becoming an Underwriter.
- This is a great opportunity for someone that is wanting to begin or progress their career within Underwriting as the company looks to grow within the next few years.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Ideally, the perfect candidate will have some insurance experience, however this is not essential.
- Self-confident, positive character and strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Highly organised, clear ability to prioritise and deliver on all work undertaken
- Someone that is articulate and numerate, working within a high degree of accuracy in all tasks
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Underwriting Assistant, Household Underwriter, Underwriter