Our Client is a leading digital partner, recognised for delivering award-winning, world-class solutions. They form long-lasting, trusted partnerships, working collaboratively as a team while turning knowledge into insight, returning great results for long-term success
We are seeking a highly talented UI Developer to join our clients User Experience Team. You will have a detailed understanding of modern web technologies, a fastidious eye for detail and a desire to craft refined, well optimised code. If you thrive when working in a collaborative and open environment alongside industry experts then this is the role for you.
Essential skills & experience
- Portfolio of development work which demonstrates your experience
- Experience with CSS pre-processors (Sass)
- Experience with front-end build tools (Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, Rollup)
- Good knowledge of source control (Git)
- Comfortable using the terminal/command line
- Solid understanding of performance and optimisation best practices
- A healthy obsession for writing clean, semantic, performant code
- Good communication skills
Desirable skills & experience
- Digital agency experience is desired
- An understanding of UX and design principles would be beneficial, with experience with design tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Good knowledge of accessibility standards and SEO best practices
- Experience working with pattern libraries
- Ability to craft creative animations, transitions, and interactions
- Experience working with content management systems
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!