Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Job title – Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Package – £18,000 + uncapped commission, bonuses and benefits (Realistic £35,000 OTE)
The opportunity – We have an exciting new opportunity for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant who is looking progress their career in an industry where you have complete control of your earning potential and progression at a company who will ensure you get the most out of every working day.
You will be part of our 2-month training programme to help establish yourself as a successful 360 Recruitment Consultant.
Company Profile – Are you looking to join a company that prides itself on its culture and staff wellbeing? Heat Recruitment is an exciting and forward-thinking company looking for exceptional, ambitious individuals to join our award-winning team.
‘’Joining Heat will give you the opportunity to have the best possible work life balance in an environment where everyone supports each other and motivates you to be the best you can possibly be’’
If you were to join you couldn't be looking at a better time than now. We are offering you an opportunity to join our rapidly growing recruitment firm based in the centre of Bristol. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an independent consultancy whose Core values, expert strategic business insight and innovative concepts make us one of the most desirable Bristol based companies to work for. We provide a state of the art office including the best CRM software system, breakout rooms, table tennis table, fully equipped gym and many more office perks.
- Being part of an established team
- 2 months training programme supported by our onsite learning & development team
- Supported by senior members of the team
- Access to a bespoke database
- Opportunity to be fast tracked to a Recruitment Consultant
- Specialist within one of our niche markets
- £2,000 Salary increase when you pass 6-month probation
Required Experience – To be considered for this role you will need the following;
Due to the extensive training provided, previous sales experience is not essential however will benefit. Instead we're interested in candidates that can demonstrate a track record of high achievement and success in or outside education or work.
- Lucrative, uncapped commission structure
- Structured career path
- Learning & Development team on site for dedicated training/support.
- Incentivised Bonuses and Prizes (Top billers’ lunches etc)
- 25 days paid annual leave + Bank Holidays
- 1-month Sabbatical after 5 years of service
- Dress down Monday – Friday
- Located in Central Bristol with excellent access to public transport