Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Want to join a Top 100 company? Heat Recruitment have been placed number 37 in the UK and are looking to grow.
Off the back of an exceptional year in 2018 Heat Recruitment is looking for ambitious individuals who share our values of professionalism, hard work, and fun, to join our award-winning team of specialist recruiters in the Financial Services, Insurance, Legal, IT and Engineering sectors.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will join our Training Academy, which is designed to teach you how to master every element of the recruitment process – making you a complete, 360 Recruitment Consultant.
Once trained, you will have the opportunity to manage and develop relationships with a range of candidates and clients and the autonomy to build your own portfolio. Over time, you will become a true market specialist, working alongside and advising other market-leading organizations on recruitment and selection to help them grow their businesses.
You will be provided with a structured career path to reach more senior levels within the business, with clear goals and guidelines of how to get there – so you know exactly what you need to do to progress.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an award winning organization that really does deliver a positive impact on the recruitment process. All Heat Consultants are passionate about people and believe that this passion continually drives us to deliver a 1st class service.
We are a dedicated, hardworking team who enjoy what we do and as a result, have won awards for our company culture and employee engagement.
Behaviours and Skills:
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance
- Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior staff members including and not limited to; Line Managers, CEO’s, MD’s and HR Directors
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view
- Well-presented and business-like
- Able to get on with others and be a team-player
- Able to commute reliably to office base
- Able to work extended hours on occasions when required
- Understand features-benefits-solutions selling
- Appreciates need for consistency within company's branding and marketing mix, especially PR and the Internet.
- Computer skills: Must be adept in use of MS Office 2000 or later, particularly Excel and Word
- Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator
Some of our Benefits:
- Competitive basic salary
- Dress down Monday – Friday
- Central Bristol office location
- 6-month training programme with Learning & Development team
- Fantastic uncapped commission structure where you can earn up to 30% of your billings
- OTE £35,000 for first year
- Quarterly bonus scheme for consistent performers
- Target-related salary increases – to put you in control
- Great training and development opportunities and clearly structured progression path
- 25 days holiday increasing to 30 days with continued service
- Ongoing competitions (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually)
- 1 Month fully paid sabbatical after 5 years’ service
- Lunch clubs for top earners
- Summer and winter events
- Free gym access, table tennis table and free bike storage
- Free fresh fruit
Recruitment is a very challenging and incredibly rewarding career. If you are competitive, driven by success and enjoy building relationships, this could be the perfect fit for you.
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.