Salary: Circa £32,000 depending on experience.
Duration: Permanent, Full Time
We are working with a small IFA based in Plymouth who are looking to grow and bring on a Trainee Paraplanner The individual must be driven and capable, keen to write reports and develop a career path in the future towards Financial adviser.
In the role you will work as a team to provide timely and efficient support to the Financial Advisers and the wider business. Predominantly working with one individual adviser.
Key Duties as Trainee Paraplanner:
- To provide efficient administrative support to IFAs and paraplanners
- To be a point of contact for clients, new business, life offices and third parties
- Maintain administration systems and ensure client data and Mi is accurate and up to date
- Manage Letters of Authority (LOA requests) timely and efficiently with providers
- Booking client meetings and managing client servicing queries and calls
- Compliance documents: Updating valuations, fund lists and ensuring literature is up to date
- Preparation of correspondence ensuring scanned and attached to Client file and portal
- Ensure new business files are compliant with FCA and Company guidelines
A long with day to day duties you will be trained on how to produce pensions, investments, protection and estate planning reports. You will also be sponsored through financial planning exams and have the chance to attend client meetings.
What’s on offer?
- Salary up to £32k Dependent on experience
- Company pensions, Death in Service and Private Medical policies
- Greta progression pathways into Paraplanning and Advice
Apply today to be considered for the Trainee Paraplanner Position. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client.
Trainee Paraplanner, Paraplanner, Client Service Manager, Financial Services, Wealth Management,