The opportunity for a Financial Planning Administrator to join a well-established Financial Services Practice which provides a highly personalised financial planning and investment management service. The aim of the role is to support the Partner/Financial Planners, Compliance & Operations Manager and Paraplanners both in terms of new business and delivering a high level of ongoing service.
- Support the Financial Planning team to meet business targets
- Act as day-to-day point of contact for client service to resolve administrative issues
- Help Partner/Financial Planner prepare for meetings
- Assist Paraplanners to conduct product and investment research
- Assist Paraplanners to write suitability letters to confirm advice
- Help ensure files are compliant and complete
- Process new business and track to completion
- Write letters to clients and providers as appropriate
- Provide a high level of service to clients, including regular valuations
- Perform general office administration tasks as required and provide holiday cover for team members
- Experience working in financial services administration for an IFA practice
- Good telephone manner and communication skills
- Familiarity with MS Office, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
- Familiarity with back office software
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Client Services Administrator, Sales Support