Trainee Investment Analyst
The opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join a well-established Financial Services Practice which provides a highly personalised financial planning and investment management service.
- To complete day to day client related investment analysis forming part of the overall advice process
- To assist the Investment Research and Portfolio Management functions in completion of their responsibilities
- Producing annual review packs, writing fund reviews and performance comparisons to a competent standard and within agreed turnaround times
- Assisting Senior Research Analyst in production of information for the Investment Committee
What’s needed to be considered
In order to be considered for this unique opportunity, candidates need to have –
- A genuine interest in a career in financial services/investment management
- High attention to detail
- Able to learn new skills and work as part of a team
- Numerate and literacy skills
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Investment Analyst, Trainee Analyst