The opportunity for an experienced financial planning professional to take a step up into advice. You will report to the Operations Director and be responsible for yourself and a select number of clients. You will be initially be placed under supervision whilst building and develop their client skills needed to successfully advise clients.
- Prospecting and contacting potential clients in accordance with the firm’s business plan
- Making sure relevant CPD is maintained and recorded accurately, keeping up to date with relevant regulatory, product, legislative and technical requirements.
- Maintaining all standards of performance as required by the firm
- Making sure a current statement of professional standing (SPS) is held at all times
- Making sure all clients are contacted in a professional and courteous way in accordance with the agreed level of services offered
- Making sure clients receive relevant documentation in a timely way
- Making sure sufficient client information is obtained and recorded before any recommendation is made
What’s needed to be considered?
In order to be considered for this unique opportunity, candidates need to have –
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a Paraplanning role, for a financial planning organisation
- Clear understanding of the financial planning process.
- The ability to liaise in a professional manner to obtain and record ‘know your client information and produce professional and technical reports, to support the advice process
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.
Synonyms: Desk Based IFA, Trainee IFA, IFA, Independent Financial Adviser, Financial Adviser