Trainee Financial Adviser
Role: Trainee Financial Adviser
Location: Waltham Cross
Salary: £34,000 – £38,000
Are you a Level 4 qualified Financial Planning professional looking for the opportunity to become a Financial Adviser?
Our client, a Independent Wealth Planning firm, are looking for a Trainee IFA to join their team of 15. This opportunity will involve one on one support and training, alongside leads / clients provided – you will not be required to carry out lead generation and business development.
The firm offers advice on pensions and retirement, investments and savings, estate planning and wealth management, inheritance taxes and capital gains.
You will be required to carry out responsibilities such as:
- Client reviews based on their financial circumstances
- Preparation of recommendations for High Net Worth clients
- Sitting in on all client meetings until trained to conduct your own meetings
- Re-evaluating Investment portfolios
- Researching products, providers & funds on a whole of market basis
- Opportunity to join the firm's investment committee
What's needed for you to be considered?
- Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or equivalent qualification
- Full UK driving license & a car
- Prior experience in a IFA Administration or Paraplanning role
- Strong knowledge of Pensions & Investments
- Knowledge of Investment platforms
Benefits of the role:
- Salary of £34,000 – £38,000
- Support with professional qualifications and exams
- Competitive non-contributory Pension scheme
- Opportunity to join the Investment Committee
- Shares within the business
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company wide bonus scheme
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career