Trainee Financial Adviser
The opportunity for an experienced financial professional to join a fantastic financial planning firm who focus on providing a high quality specialist financial planning to companies, individuals, trustees and charities in the areas of Investment & Retirement planning, Employee Benefits, Tax planning including IHT, Long Term Care fee advice and Lifetime cash flow planning. They pride themselves on delivering an excellent service to their clients.
During a key period of expansion, the firm are looking a trainee financial adviser to join the business. This is a fantastic position for an experienced financial services professional to join a growing firm that can offer genuine career development for those looking to further their technical knowledge and qualifications.
- Generate and develop new connections and instructions to the business
- Provide holistic financial planning to prospective and existing clients in a compliant manner whilst adhering to the FCA principles of TCF
- Have a minimum qualification to Level 4/Diploma with a desire to attain the Chartered qualification within the next three years
- Have a strong commitment to provide excellent customer service in order to ensure long term relationships with clients.
- Have and a proactive work ethic.
- Have the ability to work independently to develop client solutions with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Minimum of two years demonstrable advisory experience
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Previous experience within an IFA practice, or an advising role
- Level 4 Diploma or working towards
- Knowledge and understanding of the FCA regulations
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- Have a professional, proactive and positive attitude
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive a cheque for £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.