New Opportunity for Trade and Commodity specialist Asset Finance Associate to join one of the worlds largest heavyweight law firms, based in the heart of the City in London.
Due to expanding workflows and growth plans this exciting new role would suit an Asset Finance Associate (1-4PQE) with expertise in Trade and Commodity finance and Asset Based Lending (ABL).
This team are ranked at the top of the Legal 500 and Chambers. Their work is truly global and the firm is one of only a few to have a specialist asset based lending team. This is an opportunity to work with really lovely Partners in a supportive, collaborative team.
The new hire will have fantastic, broad exposure to a range of work including but not limited to – syndicated ABL facilities, sponsor backed deals, non-recourse receivables purchase, supply chain finance as well as supporting the wider finance group from time to time if needed.
The team are market leading and pride themselves on a sharp competitive edge on the market. They regularly advise on bespoke, complex transactions including hybrid deals where there is a requirement to couple ABL facilities with other types of financing including unitranche or high yield bonds.
As a member of this excellent team you will work on a global scale across the firms multiple offices and have the opportunity to take a leading role on international transactions.
– Experience of a variety of structured commodity finance structures such as borrowing base facilities, pre-export financings and pre-payment/advance payment transactions, and receivables based financing structures.
– 1-4PQE in a comparable law firm
– Good academics (2:1 at University)
– Must be England & Wales qualified as a Solicitor
– Experience of receivables finance and asset based lending is a must.
– Keen interest in business development
– Able to work well as part of a close knit team as well as using own initiative
This is a standout role for an ambitious Associate looking to broaden and fine tune their skillset, in a team that is really going places. With an exciting few years ahead, there is also very good long term prospects for career progression.
Apply Now for immediate consideration or alternatively please feel free to contact us to discuss this in more detail confidentially.