We are recruiting Test Engineer to join our client working within a plasma technology company based in Bristol.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Product Development and Support Team, validating and testing cutting-edge products. You will develop new capabilities and work on some of our most complex system configurations. To be successful in this role, you will need a strong engineering background and a high level of technical skills and knowledge.
The Test Engineer role responsibilities will include.
- Deliver a fully functional tested product, strictly following the test procedures
- Take ownership for the product allocated to you and proactively seek resolution of any issues
- Ensure test procedures are strictly and efficiently adhered to and that all documentation is fully completed, accurately supports test results, and signed off.
- Drive improved product quality through data capture (FRACAS), ensuring faults are accurately reported and provide adequate detail to support analysis and effective corrective action.
- Proactively support the Product Development and Support Team manager to achieve test development program goals
- Identification of root causes. Follow the OIPT problem solving methodology or 8D RCA investigation tools where necessary.
- Support initiatives to improve quality, Health & Safety, build / test cleanliness and 5S within the test department and associated areas.
- Run application process experiments on systems, including carrying out regular maintenance activities to ensure smooth running.
What’s needed for me to be considered for the Test Engineers role.
- Relevant electrical / mechanical qualification
- The ability to strictly follow test procedures and accurately report test results against established standards
- Capable of accurate and speedy diagnosis of faults to components
- Understands quality and Health and Safety implications of test procedures.
- Able to investigate and analyse problems and suggest solutions
Full job description available on request
Apply today to be considered for this Test Engineer opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the Test Engineers opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.