Role: HCM DM Transform & Load Technical Developer
Contracting Authority: Public Sector
Contract Length: ASAP until 14/10/20
Location: Base Location: Milton Keynes Travel required: Yes (to London occasionally)
IR35: OUTSIDE IR35
Pay: £600-£650 MAX (depending on experience)
Clearance Level: DV is ESSENTIAL
Responsible for the transformation and load into Oracle Cloud of the following HCM modules: Core HCM (incl. Absence and Work Patterns), and custom data migration elements incorporating Expenses and Payables.
- Modules : Core HCM, Payables, Expenses, General Ledger
- Good Knowledge of Oracle E-Business 12.1.3 and Cloud Data Migration loaders and process
- PL/SQL and shell scripting
- Good knowledge of data migration processes, mapping, reconciliation, unit testing, error testing.
- Payroll, Performance and Goals, Talent and Learn, Time and Labor
- Functional Knowledge of modules
Deliverables / Work Package
Development and delivery of a repeatable Data Migration transformation and load engine for the Atlas Programme.