Technical SEO Executive
Heat Recruitment are working with a full-service digital marketing agency, based in North Bristol, working with innovative, cutting edge and household name brands. They are looking for a passionate and experienced SEO Content Writer to join their growing team and develop their career within the digital marketing industry.
Why it’s a great opportunity!
You will have a chance to work with one of the fastest growing Digital Agencies in the UK and work in a vibrant and exciting working environment. The agency has a “work hard – reward fast” approach to work and are looking for people who are like minded and have great ability to handle pressure and are results driven. My client offers a fantastic training program with their employment and are totally behind their staff to get you where you want to be in your career. They offer a great working environment with newly refurbished offices, great rewards and a family feel.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Strong technical SEO skills
- Experience performing audits and reports
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with technical elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Ability to manage and execute implementation of SEO strategies
- Google Analytics
- Screaming Frog
- Experience with site migrations
- Ability to use initiative
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly analytical and a keen problem solver
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
| SEO | SEO Executive | Digital Marketing Executive | Google Analytics |