Technical Pensions Analyst
A well-established firm who are specialise in wealth management and private banking. They advise across a range of products and cases and have a modern and forward-thinking outlook on the financial services sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a technical professional who is looking to apply their knowledge within a financial planning firm and add value to a business within the centre of London. There will be a mix of case types with a bias towards complex pension cases and you will be one of the analysts within the team providing tailored financial wealth management solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ascertain that procedures followed by the company are Compliant and follow the guidelines set out by the FCA Process and deliver Suitability reports for IFA’s
- Provide technical support and guidance on all relevant pension matters for both Pensions Administration and Wealth Planning.
- Respond efficiently and effectively to requests from Company advisers and Management Assist in analytic work, including cash flow forecasting and investment analysis
- Contribute to the Pensions Technical Forum by preparing meeting papers, taking minutes, monitoring specific cases and providing technical input to proposed solutions.
- Previous experience providing technical support within a financial services environment is desirable
- Level 4 Diploma Qualified and preferably a desire to work towards Chartered Status.
- AF3, AF7, AF8 or G60 would be advantageous.
- Good technical knowledge of Pensions, Investments and experience in the application of the rules of the FCA
PTS, pensions transfer specialist, pensions analyst, paraplanner, pensions analyst, wealth management analyst