A thriving and progressive Specialist Insurance Broker are looking to recruit a Claims Handler. This important hire will enable the business to successfully manage its client portfolio and add value. You will work with autonomy within a team of Claims handlers and liaise directly with Senior Management to ensure an efficient claims function.
The success of the organisation is based on staff contribution within the business and you will play a pivotal role in the ongoing development of the claims team.
You will become an expert in negotiation and policy wording to ensure that you are delivering exceptional results that ensure that external and internal relationships with Key stakeholders are maintained.
- Management and negotiation of Professional Indemnity claims to a satisfactory conclusion
- Identify any underwriting issues that may arise and liaise with underwriting colleagues to rectify
- To perform from time to time any other similar duties that may be required by your line manager
- Retains a strong focus on professional standards and team results that contribute directly to business success
- Looks to maximise business opportunities through building positive customer relationships
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Experience within the Insurance Industry and working knowledge of claims is advantageous
- Minimum 2:1 Degree in Law
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise work load
- Ability to use own initiative
- Aptitude for dealing with customers calmly and sympathetically
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.