Recruiter Managing This Role
Technical Claims Handler – Underground & Drainage services.
Leading insurance company dedicated to providing exceptional service to our clients. We are currently seeking a highly skilled and independent Senior Claims Handler to join our team. As a Senior Handler, you will have the autonomy to handle your full caseload independently, managing claims being handled by our contractor network. Your primary responsibility will be to efficiently resolve claims by supervising the contractor’s activity and ensuring prompt completion.
- Manage a caseload of claims, taking ownership of the repair journey for customers and being their key point of contact when they require support or assistance with their claims.
- Ensure that claims being handled by network contractors are actively progressing, and contractors are keeping customers updated throughout the claim journey.
- Handle your caseload through the repair process, minimizing failure demand and complaints by pursuing suppliers and keeping customers informed.
- Review and approve contractor variations or estimates from third-party suppliers, justifying any cost increases to minimize claim leakage.
- Ensure your caseload is actively progressed to achieve a high level of completions and the shortest lifecycle for each claim.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous customer service experience, with a strong track record of preventing and resolving complaints.
- Prior experience in the insurance industry, specifically in the Household sector.
- Cert CII (Chartered Insurance Institute) qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Hybrid or office working options.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Flexible working pattern.
- Opportunity for professional development and progression.
To be considered for his opportunity, apply today and one of our specialist consultants will be in touch with you to discuss this opportunity with you in detail before submitting your CV to the client. We will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations and if appropriate, consult you on other opportunities that match your requirements.
In addition, refer a friend or a colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers, if we assist them in securing a new career.