Talent Acquisition Specialist
Salary: Competitive + Bonus
Heat Recruitment is gearing up for a huge 2020 as we look to significantly increase headcount and turnover to new heights in the next 12 months and beyond.
In order to achieve our ambitious growth plans we are looking to add an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to autonomously drive our all the recruitment for the business from trainee recruiters to senior management level to support staff.
We currently have consultants who specialise in the following sectors; Engineering, Digital & Tech, Financial Services, Legal and Insurance. Due to recent uncharted success we are continuing to expand all the divisions as we aim to firmly position ourselves as a market leader within the industries that we recruit for.
As a 2019 and 2020 TIMES TOP 100 business we provide all employees with a superb culture, clearly defined and hugely exciting career development plans, sophisticated and tailored training and development programs, a fantastic commission and bonus scheme with clear and achievable opportunities to increase salary, access to the latest technology and tools, regular incentives, flexible working and much more.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for sourcing, attracting, recruiting, interviewing and onboarding new employees in to Heat Recruitment.
Working with urgency and focus to advertise and manage applications and providing a fantastic service to candidates and stakeholders. As well as proactively headhunting candidates and creating a pipeline of talent for roles across the business.
Planning and implementing recruitment campaigns and representing Heat at networking events and recruitment fairs.
· Working closely with Managing Consultants and the Senior Management Team to hit headcount targets
· Headhunting and Sourcing across all levels from Trainees up to Senior Management levels
· Advertising internal jobs across all job boards, social media and Heat Website
· Pre-Screening Candidates & conducting 1st stage face to face interviews
· Representing the Heat Recruitment brand and selling the opportunities within the business
· Work closely with the marketing team to ensure opportunities at Heat Recruitment as clearly visible
· Reporting to a Director every week with pipeline of talent & and ideas to improve the hiring strategies
· Updating Interview spreadsheets and monthly Recruitment reports
· Negotiating salary packages and helping HR/L&D with staff onboarding
· Ensuring a good understanding of the local recruitment market
· Managing and maintaining good relationships with Rec2Recs
Previous recruitment experience within a similar role is essential
Strong communication skills
Strong influencing, negotiation and organisation skills
Target / goal orientated
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Or if you know of anyone who could be suitable for this position please don't hesitate to pass them our details.