We have an excellent opportunity for a Systems Service Engineer to join our client working for a leading UK automation company.
The Systems Service Engineer role will be to provide a safe on-site service and commissioning of complete Electrical Control Systems including PLCs, AC/DC drive, general control gear and SCADA systems. These sites may be anywhere in the United Kingdom or overseas.
The role of the Systems Service Engineer will include the following.
- Reactive site support on customer automation control applications to include PLC, VSD’s, Robots network and SCADA systems.
- 24/7 reactive callout support (rostered cover).
- Methodical problem-solving approach.
- Workshop testing of engineered automation Control Systems.
- Investigation and Repair of components to include PLC, VSD’s, Robots network and SCADA systems.
- To be capable of keeping accurate and up to date site logs and timesheets.
- Accurate marking-up of project schematics and documentation.
- Assist with the development and delivery of bespoke training courses to meet the customer’s requirements.
- Support and train colleagues where possible.
- Assist other engineers with on-site commissioning and service of engineered automation Control Systems.
What’s needed for me to be considered for Systems Service Engineer role?
- Variable speed drives experience for Siemens, ABB, Danfoss, Rockwell, CT and Servo drives.
- PLC experience for Rockwell, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Omron products and software.
- Robot experience would be advantageous.
Full JD available upon request
Apply today to be considered for this Systems Service Engineer opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the Systems Service Engineer opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Service Engineer / Systems Service Engineer / Commissioning Engineer / PLC / • Variable speed drives / AC/DC