Systems Developer – Business Systems
Full Stack Developer
Location: Gloucester or Fully remote (U.K)
Salary: £35 – 40K (DOE)
It is with great pleasure that I am working with a leading retail business based in Gloucester who are experiencing year on year growth through their eCommerce channels, due to this growth they are looking to hire a Full Stack Web Developer on a permanent basis.
Full Stack Web Developer Specification:
- You will deliver best-in-class PHP solutions across a broad array of software projects.
- You will be building and implementing new features and extending and supporting current bespoke systems.
- You will bring legacy code up to date and improving its performance in the process.
- You will be maintaining the existing eCommerce websites.
- Solid experience in MVC (Laravel, Zend Framework).
- Micro frameworks such as Lumen for REST APIs.
- Ability to write clean modern PHP Object Orientated code.
- Expertise to rewrite legacy code to make it faster, lighter and more extensible.
- Front-end framework knowledge preferably Vue.js
- Database design / optimisation (MySQL, MariaDB, Amazon Aurora).
- Caching (Redis, Memcached).
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Working with web services (XML/JSON/REST).
- Knowledge of Git, Composer and code repositories (Beanstalk App, GitHub, Bitbucket, Azure Repos).
- Thorough understanding of security practices.
- An active interest in current / new technologies to offer alternative solutions and tools to enhance applications.
- Understanding of AWS and DevOps.
If you have the desired skills and experience and you are a Full Stack Web Developer then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will call you in the strictest confidence.