Recruiter Managing This Role
Subsidence Specialist Adjuster/Surveyor
Location: Home Counties.
Salary: £40,000 – £60,000
Are you an experienced Subsidence Specialist in Adjusting or Surveying? Our client is looking for subsidence specialists proactively managing a portfolio of subsidence losses as well as assisting with quantum on general perils and major loss claims.
- Within this field-based role, you will be expected to attend visits to policyholder addresses.
- The insurance claims will predominantly be commercial and major losses.
- You will have internal support provided by the internal claims handlers.
- Your expertise will be to survey the properties, investigate the damage and diagnose the causes of movement.
- Responsible for reporting on all specific details, and feedback to the Subsidence teams.
About you – Knowledge and Experience:
- Investigating, negotiating and agreeing a settlement of claims in a professional manner
- Liaising with insured, insurers and brokers to achieve professional and timely conclusion of claims
- Completing on-site investigations and damage surveys for claims.
- Producing reports in compliance with professional standards and internal guidelines by agreed timescales.
- Experience in Subsidence Surveying and/or Adjusting.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail before submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.