Due to natural growth my client are offering an exciting opportunity for a lead store man role.
- Specialise in injection moulding and carbon fibre products
- ISO9001 accredited business
- Operate in the Rail and automotive industries
- Running of the stores department.
- Overseeing the process of kits for the shop floor use.
- Ensure that all factory units receive their orders in a timely Manner.
- Instructing the Procurement Manager of consumable items to order.
- Audit transactions of stores team to ensure accuracy and record findings.
- Management of calibrated tools, control and secure inventory including safety equipment and tooling.
- Maintain full auditable records on both system and paper.
- Ensure business stock system is updated daily.
- Maintain a safe, clear and clean environment ensuring all procedures are adhered to.
- Conduct weekly cycle/annual inventory checks to produce audit result and team performance.
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption.
- Prepare and submit stock reports and availability reports.
- Keep paperwork organised.
- Collaborate with quality control, warehouse and other staff.
- Strong Character, who can implement changes and deal with different characters within the business.
- Previous experience within a store’s environment.
- Hands on approach.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- You will be a dynamic worker who can deliver and work effectively under pressure and time constraints, be self-motivated and have the ability to communicate efficiently to all staff.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Good at math and statistics.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication abilities.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career