Our Client is a leading digital partner, recognised for delivering award-winning, world-class solutions. They form long-lasting, trusted partnerships, working collaboratively as a team while turning knowledge into insight, returning great results for long-term success
The Solutions Architect is one half of a strong partnership with a Project Manager. In this role you will split your time between technical leadership and oversight, technical pre-sales support and small development tasks. The expected technical skillset is that of a senior-level developer (at least four years’ experience at this level), though typically a Solutions Architect will focus primarily on smaller development tasks to be able to better support the project team and Project Manager.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Previously worked in a Solution / Technical Architect or Senior Developer role within an agency environment, for at least four years
- Extensive commercial experience of developing mobile-optimised ASP .Net CMS and ecommerce websites
- Demonstrable experience of technically leading such projects successfully to conclusion, on time/budget, to specification
- Previously defined and written detailed functional and technical specifications for medium and large-scale solutions (£200k+)
- Experience providing detailed task breakdowns and accurate estimation for the technical areas of website delivery
- Organised, self-motivated and ambitious with a desire to lead a team of talented developers to create cutting edge websites
- Excellent communication, consulting and client-facing skills, interfacing with both technical and non-technically focused clients
Desirable skills & experience
- Familiarity with the Kentico CMS platform, or another enterprise CMS such as Sitecore or EPiServer
- Experience scoping and integrating with 3rd party platforms, e.g. ERP, CRM, PSPs
- Demonstrate experience of using version control systems e.g. Git.
- Good awareness of UI Responsive development approaches, and a good understanding of various internet standards
- High-level understanding of Windows Server and hosting environment aspects such as security, caching and CDN’s
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 when we assist them in securing a new career!
Solutions Architect| Technical Architect| ASP .Net | UI| Projects